Saturday, May 17, 2008

Chapter 59 -Fanfiction Finale

--First of all, I'd just like to thank every person who has ever read one word of this, as your support means the world to me. And it's really sad for me to end this fanfiction, but it needs to be done. I've become so attached to it, but I know that it'll go down in history, especially in my own heart. Thanks so much, fans. I love you too much for words. =)
And keep looking for more of me; I promise you, this won't be the end. You guys make me want to continue writing, and I don't want to let you down. I love you all, as much as I love my fanfiction. Thanks for reading, and I can't wait for you to see more of my work. Enjoy life! And remember, Nathaniel Archibald failed at life. That's for you Natie-lovin' girlies. =D <3

xoxo, Vicky (94gossipgirl25) <3

Chapter 59

“No, no, not midnight blue, midnight indigo! What do I have to do go get some decent service?! Well, fine, I will take my business elsewhere!”
Click!
Blair Waldorf snapped her phone shut, raging with anger. She glared at Serena. “I promise you, I will never buy another Valentino ever again! Come on. We’re trying Versace.”
“B, don’t you think you’re being a little melodramatic?” Serena asked uncertainly.
No! You don’t understand, Serena, darling! This charity event has got to be perfect! Do you know how many people are counting on me? It’s unbelievable that the board is letting me plan the 2012 Debutante Ball. It’s such an honour! And I cannot mess up! You hear me? If I do, I can never show my face in this city ever again!”
“Come on, Blair, calm down.” Serena rubbed Blair’s back, as she was very close to hyperventilating. Finally, Blair Waldorf’s time had come. Time to show the world what she’s got.
“I’m going to help you, okay? Everything’s going to be fine.” Serena’s soothing voice made Blair a little calmer.
Blair took a cleansing breath. “You’re right. It’s gonna be okay.” She let out another sigh of relief, and then flipped her phone open. Smiling hopefully, she turned to Serena. “Do you think the people at Valentino will forgive me?”

Chuck turned the hydrangea stem slowly with his fingers. Sighing, he placed it next to the little box on his coffee table.
Suddenly, Jenny Humphrey walked into his apartment.
“What the hell are you doing here?” Chuck asked harshly, grabbing the box and tossed it in the table drawer.
“Whoa, calm down,” Jenny said, laughing. “You’d think after four years you’d be less psychotic.”
“And you’d think after four years you’d be less mind-numbingly annoying,” Chuck snapped.
“Always a charmer, Bass,” Jenny said lightly, waltzing into the living room. “I just came here to pick up Blair’s guest list. She forgot it.”
“I think it’s in the study,” Chuck told her, getting up. Jenny followed him into another room, and quickly found the list on Blair’s desk.
“It’s so great she’s letting me be her assistant for the Debutante.”
“I know. I’m shocked she hasn’t ditched your obnoxious *** after all these years.”
“Shut up,” Jenny said, pushing him slightly. “You’re one to talk. I can’t believe she’s put up with you, either.”
“Well, I mean, come on. I am Chuck Bass. Like any girl can resist me.” Chuck raised an eyebrow at her.
“Really? Because I don’t find it as much of a challenge.”
“You’re just jealous because you can’t drink legally.”
Jenny scoffed. “You really need some new comebacks.”
“It’s easier when you’re not busy paying bills and tending to your insanely hot, and insanely insane girlfriend.”
Jenny looked at him, amused. “She’s getting on your nerves?”
Chuck sighed. “Just all this Debutante crap. I mean, we went through this once already, why do we have to do it again?”
Jenny laughed. “Because that’s what you get for falling in love with an Upper East Sider with big socialite dreams.”
“Yeah, I should have moved in with you, Jenny Brooklyn.”
J punched his arm. “I love how close we’ve become.”
“I don’t. Stupid Blair and her leech friends, never leaving, even after we graduate and they’re still stuck at Constance.”
“Yeah, not for much longer, though!” Jenny grinned.
“What schools are you applying for?” Chuck asked.
“Oh, I don’t know. Yale, Brown. Anything B and S recommend, really.”
Chuck scoffed. “Follower.”
J scoffed right back. “Man-wh0re.”
“Touché.” Jenny laughed and walked out of the study.
“Thanks, anyway. I should get going though; I was supposed to meet Blair and Serena at the Palace ten minutes ago.”
“You better leave then. You know how Blair gets.”
J smiled. “Yup. See ya.”
Chuck waved a little and slammed the front door. Sighing, he leaned against the door. It was horrible having annoying not-so-Little J following Blair and Chuck around all the time, but it was even worse now that she was actually hot.

“Pearls, or diamonds?”
Serena smiled as Blair frantically searched through her jewellery box. “Why do you even have to ask? It’s obvious what you’re going to wear.”
Serena pulled open B’s night stand drawer, removing a thin black box from inside. Blair whirled around to face her. When she saw the box, she let out a little sigh. Smiling, she sat down next to her best friend.
Taking the box, Blair opened it delicately. Inside was the diamond necklace, her seventeenth birthday gift. “I haven’t worn this in ages,” she said quietly.
“It’s for special occasions,” Serena said, smiling. Blair looked at her.
Helping Blair put it on, Serena grinned at her friend. “You look beautiful, hun.”
B gave a little sad smile as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror. “Our teen-hood seemed like it was ages ago,” she said softly, “yet like it was just yesterday.”
Serena nodded wistfully. “I know what you mean.”

Walking into Victrola, Blair looked around. A warm feeling stirred up in her heart as she made her way over to the bar. Chuck turned around, and smiled.
“Hey,” he said, giving her a small kiss.
Blair grinned. “Not much has changed, has it?”
“Not since that night,” Chuck replied. Blair looked at him. She cocked her head slightly.
“I can’t believe you’re seriously going through with this.”
“All successful businessmen have to start somewhere. Not usually with strip clubs, but whatever floats your boat, right?”
Blair laughed. “Hey, weren’t you always the one correcting me? It’s a burlesque club. God, get it right.” B rolled her eyes.
Chuck laughed. “Yes. A burlesque club.” He pulled Blair closer to him by the waist and kissed her cheek. “Will you come to dinner with me tonight? I thought we could have a nice night out.”
“Does that include some very hot limo sex?” Blair asked huskily, hopping up onto his lap.
“If you want,” Chuck replied, kissing her softly.
“Oh, sure, then,” Blair whispered, laughing.
“I’ll meet you at the Palace at eight.” Chuck gave her one final kiss, and stood up. “I have a business meeting, but I’ll call you later.”
“Okay.” Blair watched him go, smiling. She remembered her diamond necklace, and vowed to wear it that night.

“Wow. You look… beautiful.”
B blushed as she stepped out of the limo. Chuck always made her feel wonderful. “As always, of course,” Chuck added, kissing her. Blair let out a little laugh.
“Come on,” she said, pulling him into the restaurant, “before they give our reservation away.”
As Chuck and Blair got seated, Chuck said suddenly, “I wonder if they made the storage closet any bigger.”
Blair looked up from her menu, laughing. “What?”
“This is that French place we went to that one night of our first official date. Don’t you remember?”
B smiled at him. “Of course I remember,” she said gently. “How could a girl forget?”
Chuck looked up at her, a mischievous smile on his lips. “Wanna go see if it’s any bigger?”
Blair leaned across the table, excited. “For real?” she whispered.
“Come on!” Chuck got up, grabbed her hand, and led her across the restaurant and down the little hallway. Opening the closet door carefully, he flicked on the light.
“Awe,” Blair said, disappointed. “It’s still the same size.”
“Yeah, but look.” Chuck pointed to the doorknob. “They put a lock in.”
Blair laughed. “Oh my god! It’s our lucky day!”
Chuck pulled her inside, and shut the door. Blair couldn’t stop laughing. “This is so provocative,” she said, as Chuck kissed her neck gently.
“I know,” he breathed, pulling her in close. Blair pushed him away slightly.
“You know, we’re not kids anymore,” she said, looking up at him. “We’re adults, so we should be responsible.”
“Hello?” Chuck pulled a condom out of his pocket and waved it in her face. Blair burst in laughter, not being able to contain herself.
“Come on,” Chuck whispered. “Just this once.” Blair smiled curtly at him.
“Put that away,” she said, her eyes darting to the condom, still in his hand.
“Oh-kay, but if this is your secret ploy to get me into fatherhood, you aren’t going to succeed.” Blair giggled.
“Just a few kisses,” she said finally. “For old times sake.”
“Works for me,” Chuck said, grabbing her waist and kissing her dramatically.

Feeling just a little tipsy after their date, Blair grinned and kissed Chuck before he got out of the limo to open her door for her. As usual, he didn’t complain.
Opening the door slowly, Chuck took her hand, and lifted her carefully out onto her feet. Which was when he dropped down on one knee.
“Blair Cornelia Waldorf,” Chuck said, gazing up at her, “You are the most stunningly beautiful girl I have ever met, and the only person I’ve ever loved. You mean the world to me, and you make me a person I can be proud of. I’ve never thought I could feel this way about anyone, but you’ve proved me wrong.” Chuck pulled a tiny velvet box out of his suit pocket. Blair’s lips were slightly parted in surprise.
“Blair, will you marry me?”
Chuck popped open the box, and inside was the most spectacular ring Blair had ever seen. A large diamond was set in the middle, and was surrounded by a circle of smaller diamonds. The band was pearly white gold. And offering the ring to her, was the man of her dreams.
“Yes,” Blair breathed, almost inaudibly. “Yes!”
She took the ring from its box, slid it onto her finger, and jumped into Chuck’s arms. “Yes!” Her eyes clouded with tears and she clung onto him. Smiling and gasping for air, B kissed Chuck.
It was a perfect, cloudless night in New York. Thousands of stars hung over their heads, creating the perfect movie moment. Blair’s heart pounded with excitement that she could barely contain. She grabbed Chuck’s monogrammed scarf and threw it around her neck, breathing in its familiar smell.
She pulled back slightly, just slightly enough to gaze into his eyes. And that was the moment when she knew; he was the one she’d loved all along.

One Last Spotted, for the fans: Darena, planning their perfect anniversary getaway. Awe. Too adorable. Jenny, finally embracing the Chuck Lover within her. About time, girl. And Chair, in the movie moment of the century. Audrey would be proud. So on behalf of the whole Upper East Side, I’d like to thank Blair Waldorf, Serena van der Woodsen, Dan Humphrey, Nate Archibald, Jenny Humphrey, and Chuck Bass, for making these past 8 years the best times of our lives. I certainly can’t thank you infamous 6 enough; after all your juicy rumors, and even juicier scandal, you’ve helped us all live the best teen years we could possibly live. I know I’ve certainly enjoyed the ride. Love ya all, b****es.
We’ve lived the childhoods, the scandalous high school lives, and the dream college journeys, but now it’s time to grow up and give you guys some space. You’ve earned it.
So thank you Chair, Darena, Blate, Serenate, Chenny, Jenate, Dair, Nuck, Duck, and Blarena. You are our true favourite Upper East Siders (besides the Humphreys, which are honorary members), and that will never change.
It’s been hard on you all, but you’ve pulled through. And you better know by now that we’re only hard on you cause we love you so much.
So I’m closing my laptop now, after one final farewell to everyone at Gossipgirl.net. I’ve had a ton of fun this past decade, but I’m older now, and it’s time to let the past go and move on. But you’ll all be in my heart forever.

-You know you love me-
xoxo, GOSSIP GIRL .

1 comment:

Annie!! said...

Ohh, me encantooooo!!! Pero... pork tuvo k terminar??? Lo he leido todo en dos dias, creo! Me encantooO!!!

Ohh, I love it!! But... why it must end?? I read in two days I think! I love it!!!